The ExpoMarketing “Women in Business” Scholarship Program is part of ExpoMarketing’s effort to women who are current undergraduate students pursuing a career in business. The program helps those who demonstrate high academic achievement, exceptional leadership qualities and involvement with community service defray the costs of obtaining their education. The total award amount is $1,000 that will be given to the deserving candidate.
ExpoMarketing is an award-winning exhibit design firm based in the heart of Orange County, California. Established in 1991, we have the experience to be an industry leader, and the talent to be an innovator with a proven track record of excellence.
• The scholarship program is available for women who are current undergraduate students pursuing a career in business.
• Incoming, full-time and part-time students are eligible, but you need to be currently enrolled to apply.
• Any previously awarded scholarships or monetary prizes have no bearing on this scholarship award.
How to Apply:
• In order to apply, applicants will need to submit the on-line scholarship application through the given link: https://www.expomarketing.com/scholarship/
• Your most recent transcript should also be uploaded as supporting documents or emailed (scholarship-at-expomarketing.com) as part of your application
• Incoming students can submit their acceptance letter that documents their future college attendance
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The winning candidates will get $1000 scholarship award amount.
The annual scholarship opens for applications every year between the following dates May 25th – December 1st.
For More Information, visit the link below:
For questions, you can email scholarship-at-expomarketing.com