MrKortingscode is proud to announce its 2017 scholarship program.
Studying abroad is not only a fun way to experience a new country, it is also a great way to develop yourself as a person. MrKortingscode know how valuable this period can be. Therefore MrKortingscode would like to give you the opportunity to experience it for yourself. This scholarship is intended for a student who is excited about the opportunity to gain international experience.
In order to apply for this scholarship you must be enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s program and planning to study one semester or more abroad. See further application requirements below.
The scholarship will be awarded to one student based on the motivational essay as well as fulfillment of all the requirements.
Scholarship amount: €1500
You must meet the following requirements:
- Be a student wishing to study abroad
- Be able to provide proof of enrollment in a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program (you will be asked to provide proof before being awarded the scholarship)
- Intending to study one semester or more abroad
- Be enrolled in one of our partner universities
- Write a motivational essay (500 words)
- If you are awarded the scholarship: Answer a few interview questions over email and provide a picture of yourself which will be used for an article on our website
Motivational essay: Requirements
- 500 words (±10%)
- The essay can be written directly in the application form or attached to the application form in PDF format
- Describe what attracts you to studying abroad, and why studying in another country will be valuable for you in terms of your future goals
- Application deadline: 11.00 AM (UTC) on 1st August 2017.
- You will be notified if you are the chosen applicant no later than 10th of August 2017.
- The scholarship will be transferred from our bank account no later than 1st of September 2017 (taken into account that you have provided us with proof of enrollment and with your bank details prior to this date). Please note: We cannot say exactly which date you will receive the funds since bank transfer times may vary from bank to bank, and we have no influence over the speed of the transaction.
For More Information Click HERE