University of Arkansas – Pulaski Technical College is pleased to offer “The Chancellor’s Scholarship”. The scholarship is awarded to high school seniors who graduate from an Arkansas high school. Minimum ACT scores of 19 in English and Reading, and 21 in Math, or comparable ACCUPLACER or COMPASS scores are required. The college serves the educational needs of central Arkansas through technical programs, a university-transfer program. Up to $9,300 scholarship will be awarded to the winning applicant and scholarship also covers tuition and fees over four semesters.
Pulaski Technical College is located in North Little Rock, Arkansas, in the United States. Pulaski Tech has seven locations throughout Central Arkansas and online. The college is governed by a seven-member board of trustees, appointed by the governor, and derives its support largely from student tuition and fees and legislative appropriations.
Please see the basic entry requirements below
- Graduate from an accredited Arkansas high school in the University of Arkansas – Pulaski Technical College service area of Pulaski, Faulkner, Lonoke or Saline counties. You must enroll at UA-PTC the fall semester immediately after you graduate high school. For example, if you graduate high school in May 2017, you must enroll at UA-PTC for the Fall 2017 semester. Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident. (Please note that the Chancellor’s Scholarship cannot be applied toward the first summer semester upon graduation from high school.)
- Early graduates will need to apply for the Chancellor’s Scholarship for the upcoming fall Semester. The scholarship isn’t awarded during the spring semester.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Meet the following test score requirements based on your ACT, ACCUPLACER or COMPASS scores:
How to Apply:
Applicants can complete online application process by CLICKING HERE
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- The scholarship provides up to $9,300 in tuition and fees over four semesters.
- The Chancellor’s Scholarship is renewable for up to four semesters (Fall/Spring/Summer/Fall/Spring).
The deadline to apply for Chancellor’s Scholarship is July 1, 2017.
For More Information Click HERE