Scholarships are another resource to help the students afford the degree, this is why in 2017, Walden University is providing various scholarship awards named as Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Post Master’s/Doctoral Degree, and Walden Undergraduate Completion Scholarships. New students who are enrolling in a Walden University program are eligible to apply. The mission of the WU provides a diverse community of career professionals with the opportunity to transform themselves as scholar-practitioners so that they can effect positive social change. The Walden University is providing a total of $9, 00,000 award amounts through their scholarships.
The Walden University was founded in 1970 by two teachers who sought a way for adults in the workforce to pursue their doctoral degrees.Walden is proud to have an online learning community that is as distinctive as it is diverse. Walden practices a policy of nondiscrimination in admission to, access to, and employment in its online degree programs and activities.
- Be a new student enrolling in a Walden University program or who started no earlier than January 2017.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Have not received another merit-based Walden scholarship
- Not be employed by Laureate Education Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
- Meet all admission requirements with the university in receipt of all of the applicant’s official documentation and be fully admitted into the eligible program.
- Affirm that they are willing and able to participate in all publicity efforts promoting Walden University and its programs.
- Be a current and active Walden bachelor’s student in good academic and financial standing with the university. (for Walden Undergraduate Completion Scholarships*n enrollment advisor at 1-866-492-5336 (Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Post Master’s/Doctoral Degree scholarships)
How to Apply:
- To apply for these scholarships, the applicants must complete electronic scholarship application and attach your essay and resume through the given link: http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/iXE9VM9I13bouTqOlZY51a
- Applicants must call an enrollment advisor at 1-866-492-5336 (Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Post Master’s/Doctoral Degree scholarships)
All required information must be provided in order for a nomination to be considered.
- Write an essay of no more than 1,000 words describing how you contributed to advancing positive social change in one or more of the following areas:
- Influencing the lives of others
- Mentoring a colleague
- Making a positive impact in your community
- Submit a current copy of their résumé ont copy of their résumé or CV.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships- (20) twenty $12,500 scholarships (total- $2,50,000)
- Master’s Degree Scholarships- (20) twenty $10,000 scholarships (total- $2,00,000)
- Post Master’s/Doctoral Degree Scholarships- (20) twenty $12,500 scholarships (total- $2,50,000)
- Walden Undergraduate Completion Scholarships- (20) twenty $5,000 scholarships (total- $2,00,000)
- The applications deadline is May 31, 2017, and winners will be announced in Mid-August 2017.
- Scholarship winners if not already enrolled in 2017, must enroll and start classes for one of the next two start dates or the scholarship will be forfeited. (Not for Undergraduate Completion Scholarships)
Visit the Link below for More Information: