Digital retail is a popular, fast-growing field in the retail industry that requires top performers – from app developers to social media gurus to web designers. If you are interested in this subject, there’s a $25,000 scholarship for that. The NRF Foundation is delighted to announce the “Ray Greenly Scholarship” to the students who are seeking a degree in the digital retail field. The scholarship is open to sophomore, junior, senior, undergraduates and graduate students who are enrolled full-time at any accredited U.S. college or university. The program is designed to provide financial support to college students who are pursuing a degree in any field relevant to digital retail such as engineering, computer science, marketing, business, e-commerce, and economics. The foundation is awarding one $25,000 scholarship to the winner and four (4) $10,000 scholarships to each runner-up.
The NRF Foundation shapes retail’s future by building awareness of the industry through statistics and stories, developing talent through education, experiences, and scholarships, and fostering career growth among people who work in retail.
- Sophomore, junior and senior undergraduates and graduate students enrolled full-time at any accredited U.S. college or university (regardless of NRF member status)
- Applicants do not have to be in a retail program or major to apply but should demonstrate how their chosen major or graduate program is relevant to digital retail.
- Students who are pursuing a degree in any field relevant to digital retail such as engineering, computer science, marketing, business, e-commerce, and economics are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale at the time of entry.
- Applicant must be a U.S citizen or a legal U.S resident eligible to work in the United State and at least eighteen years of age (nineteen (19) years in Alabama, Delaware, and Nebraska, twenty-one (21) years in Mississippi) at least from the time of entry. Students younger than the ages listed can only enter with the written consent of their parent or legal guardian.
How to Apply:
To begin a new application the candidate may “create a new account” through the given link: https://nrfscholars.communityforce.com/Login.aspx?
To be considered for a scholarship, each applicant must:
- Phase one- An innovation essay, a personal brand video, and Transcript
- Phase two- Case study project, letter of recommendation, resume, and headshot.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Up to twenty-five semi-finalists will receive a travel allowance of up to $1,500 each to defray the cost of each student’s registration for and travel expenses to the submit. Travel stipends will be distributed directly to the school on behalf of the selected semifinalists,
- The scholarship amounts available for the finalists are: One (1) $25,000 scholarship for the winner and four (4) $10,000 scholarships. Scholarship proceeds will be made payable to the educational institution at which the student is enrolled.
- Phase one submission deadline is Monday, April 3rd, 2017 11:59 PM(EST Time Zone)
- Phase two submission deadline is Monday, June 26th, 2017 11:59 PM (EST Time Zone)
Link for more Information: