APPLICATION TO THE 2017 KELLY & SOTO LAW SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM IS ON ! APPLY NOW.
The Kelly & Soto Law Scholarship Program is designed to help high school seniors and college students in Massachusetts who are seeking an institution of higher learning. With combined scholarship grants worth $1,500, we are enthusiastic to provide students a chance to further their education as we recognize its value as a vital foundation for the creation and fulfillment of advantageous careers. All applications will be reviewed by the firm internally and we look forward to reviewing your application, and wish you success in all your future endeavors.
- Be a U.S. citizen residing in the United States, or a legal permanent resident.
- Be accepted to an institution of higher learning.
- Be a current high school senior registered at a US high school or a current student enrolled at a US accredited college (2- or 4-year) .
The following documents must be provided for consideration (.doc, .docx, or .pdf format only) to email@example.com.
- Submit a digital photo (.jpg) of yourself.
- Include your full name, email address, mailing address and phone number at the top of your essay. This will be the information that we use to contact you if your essay is selected as the winner, but will not be shared with the public if you become a finalist. If you are one of the 3 winners, your name and image will be shared with the public.
- Please include 1-2 sentences about yourself. (What school, college or university you attend or plan to attend and your plans for the future, and what school you are attending now.)
- A persuasive essay of no less than 500 words focusing on:
Employees of the Kelly & Soto Law, Consultwebs.com, Inc., their boards of directors and immediate family members are not eligible for this essay contest.
Timeline of Events:
- Essay submissions open: February 22, 2017
- Essay submissions close: April 15, 2017
- Winners announced: May 1, 2017
First Prize : $1000 scholarship grant
Second Prize : $300 scholarship grant
Third Prize : $200 scholarship grant
The Law Firm Scholarship award recipients will be notified of the selection on or before May 1, 2017.
Type of Scholarsip
Each winner of this essay contest will be awarded a check from the law firm of Kelly & Soto Law. The check will be made out to your registered school. These funds must be used to pay for school tuition and/or school-related expenses.
All application forms, essays and photos must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of April 15, 2017.
The essays will then be judged by Kelly & Soto Law. The judging will be based on accuracy, grammar, style and originality. Judges will look for essays that are clear, original, well-supported and of serious nature.
The judges will select the top three essays based on the above criteria.
We will notify all three winners of their selection on May 1, 2017. On that same date, a page will go live on 1800lawguys.com which displays the essays written by our top three prize winners.
For more information or questions about the Kelly & Soto Scholarship Essay Contest, you may reach:
For more Information, visit the Official Scholarship Webpage HERE