The National Air Transportation Foundation (NATF) is offering “Navigate Your Future Scholarship” for aviation field students. The scholarship is offered to a high school graduate continuing his or her education in the aviation industry. NATF’s goal is to foster and promote careers in the general aviation industry. NATF’s mission is to enhance the safety and quality of service provided the flying public by assisting aviation businesses in the education and training of their employees. NATF will provide an opportunity to win $2,500 scholarship for the candidates.
Founded in 1940, the National Air Transportation Association (NATA) represents the interests of the general aviation business community before the Congress and federal, state and local government agencies.
The Navigate Your Future Scholarship applicant must:
- Be a senior in high school planning a career in the general aviation field.
- Be enrolled or accepted into an aviation-related program at an accredited college or university.
- Submit the letter of acceptance from the college or university.
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in general aviation
How to Apply:
Applying for the scholarship, interested students can download the application form through the given link:http://nata.aero/data/files/scholarships/navigate_your_future_application.docx
- An original certified high school transcript showing rank in graduating class.
- A letter of recommendation.
- Submit a personal statement discussing the following:
- General Aviation career aspirations
- Your education plan
- Flight training goals
- Two or more reasons why you should be chosen for this scholarship
All applications and supporting documentation must be mailed to the following address. Applicant should mail an original and three copies of your completed application.
Navigate Your Future Scholarship
National Air Transportation Foundation
818 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20006
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The Navigate Your Future Scholarship, in the amount of $2,500, is to be used for one year of full-time undergraduate study. One award will be granted each year.
Application deadline for both scholarships is February 15, 2017.
Link for More Information: