The Naval Helicopter Association has proud to announce NHA Scholarship for prospective or current high school graduate, high school equivalent or college undergraduate/graduate students. The scholarship is intended for students interested in pursuing a career in aviation and related fields of study. The association’s aim is to donate the fund and helping to send deserving students to colleges and universities to achieve their higher educational goals. High school and college students will receive $200,000 for achieving their goals of higher education.
The Naval Helicopter Association (NHA) Scholarship Fund is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit corporation. Founded in 1993, the NHA Scholarship Fund was established to assist persons who desire to pursue their educational goals and expand their knowledge.
- Applicant must a prospective or current high school graduate, high school equivalent or college undergraduate/graduate student
- A natural / step / adopted son, daughter or grandchild of an active duty, former or retired Navy, Marine Corps or Coast Guard rotary-wing aviator, aircrewman or maintenance/support personnel
- Applicant may be an active duty or former Navy, Marine Corps or Coast Guard rotary wing aviator, aircrewman or maintenance/support personnel
- An active duty or former Navy, Marine Corps or Coast Guard rotary wing aviator, aircrewman or maintenance/support personnel.
How to Apply:
Applying for the scholarship, the candidates can apply on-line application through the given link: http://nhasfonlineapplication.yolasite.com/register-online-application.php
- Teacher/counselor recommendation (minimum one recommendation per application). For active duty applicants, a letter of recommendation from their commanding officer.
- High school and/or undergraduate/graduate transcript.
- Documentation establishing eligibility.
Official transcripts must be postmarked to the following address:
NHA Scholarship Application:
P.O. Box 180578-Coronado,
Business No.: (619)435-7139
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The association has provided over $200,000 to high school and college students to assist them with their goals of higher education.
All applications must be submitted online through this website no later than January 31, 2017.
Link for More Information: