Society of Petroleum Engineers offers Imomoh Scholarships for the students from SPE Africa Region to pursue the master degree programme in petroleum engineering.
Brief Description: The Imomoh Scholarship was endowed to the SPE Foundation by Egbert Imomoh to support excellence in education for students from the Africa Region. The recipients will be awarded a single payment of USD 2,000.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Must be pursuing a master’s degree in petroleum engineering
- Must be from a country in the SPE Africa Region
- Comply with sanction policy
- Complete the electronic application submission process
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Study Subject: Most scholarships are open to all students pursuing a degree related to the oil and gas industry. The Gus Archie Scholarship is restricted to first-year petroleum engineering students.
Scholarship Award: The recipients will be awarded a single payment of USD 2,000.
National/International Students: Applicants from SPE Africa Region are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. To Apply
- Submit the online application form by noon CDT (UTC-5) on 15 April.
- You must submit at least one recommendation and documentation for entry exams (if applicable).
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is April 15, 2017.
For more Information CLICK HERE