Higher education is one of the most reliable paths to increased opportunity. Unfortunately, many students who could benefit the most from a college education are either unable to afford it or rely on student loans. Through its scholarship program, the Community Choice Foundation empowers local students to achieve their college dreams while remaining in Michigan after graduation. When a student receives financial support they are pledging to use their education to Give Big™ in Michigan by living and working here after they graduate.
The 2017 Community Choice Foundation scholarship application is open and we’re seeking high school seniors who:
- Currently attend a high school located in Michigan
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Have a strong record of service to their communities through volunteerism or public service
- Plan to pursue a two or four-year degree at a Michigan college or university
- Desire to live and work in Michigan after attaining a college degree
The deadline to apply is February 1, 2017.
For more Information, visit the link below