Digital Responsibility is glad to announce the Technology Addiction Awareness Scholarship for U.S. citizens. High school freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior or a current or entering college or graduate school student of any level may apply. The purpose of the scholarship is helping you to understand the negative effects of too much screen time. The selection of the winner will be based on the content and creativity of the 500- to 1,000-word essay and he will get $1,000 scholarship award.
Digital Responsibility was started by a group of Silicon Valley tech employees who wished to share with young people the personal and public consequences of technology.
- You must be a high school freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior or a current or entering college or graduate school student of any level.
- Home-schooled students are also eligible.
- There is no age limit.
- You must also be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
How to Apply:
- Applying for the scholarship, the candidates must complete the on-line scholarship application form including a 140-character message about technology addiction.
- The finalists will be asked to write a full length 500- to 1,000-word essay about technology addiction.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship award.
The deadline for the scholarship application is January 30, 2017.
Link for more Information: