The Milton Fisher Scholarship for Innovation and Creativity is provided by the Community Foundation for high school junior, a high school senior or an undergraduate student. The scholarship aims to honor students who excel as creative problem-solvers and to help make their higher education goals more accessible. The Community Foundation gives 3 or 6 awards of up to $20,000 each to applicants, who will demonstrate exceptional innovation and creativity.
The Community Foundation is one of the oldest and largest community foundations in the United States and remains the largest grant maker in a twenty-town region located in the heart of central Connecticut.
Eligible applicants to the Milton Fisher Scholarship for Innovation and Creativity must satisfy these conditions:
- Applicant must be a high school junior or high school senior.
- Applicant must be any person entering an undergraduate degree program in the fall after the application deadline or the following spring.
- Applicant must be a student in the first year of an undergraduate degree program.
- Applicant must be a Connecticut or New York City metropolitan area resident planning to attend or attending an institution of higher education anywhere in the United States.
- Applicant must be a resident of any part of the U.S. planning or attending an institution of higher education in CT or NYC.
How to Apply:
Candidates must register & login themselves for applying the scholarships from the given link: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_384/Default.asp?SA=SNA&FID=35069&SESID=4049&RL
- A copy of Letter(s) of admission to college (excluding High School Juniors).
- Two Letters of Support. Link for download support letter: http://www.rbffoundation.org/MFS_Letter-of-support-for-Applicant-2017.pdf
- A copy of IRS 1040 or FAFSA – please black out Social Security Numbers (SSNs).
- Current transcript(s) from school(s).
- Any supplementary information to help explain your project.
Candidate can mail the supporting material to given address:
The Milton Fisher Scholarship for Innovation and Creativity
c/o the Community Foundation for Greater New Haven
70 Audubon St., New Haven, CT 06510
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Foundation gives 3-6 awards of up to $20,000 each to applicants, who will demonstrate exceptional innovation and creativity.
- However, the amount of any award, from $1000 to $5000 per year, renewable for four years, will be determined by the financial need of the recipient.
The last date for submitting application form is April 30, 2017.
For More Information CLICK HERE