The University of Washington, one of the world’s preeminent public universities is now accepting the application for its GO!STEMXchange Scholarship Program. The program supports students majoring in STEM fields in exchange opportunities. Ideal candidates will demonstrate flexibility, resilience and a commitment to a STEM field. The program will be accepting applications from students who will be participating in the summer or fall 2017 UW exchange program beginning in mid-December. Scholarship amount varies but is up to $4000 amount.
The University of Washington educates a diverse student body to become responsible global citizens and future leaders through a challenging learning environment informed by cutting-edge scholarship.
To be eligible for a GO!STEMXchange Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be a resident of Washington state
- Be in a STEM major
- Be eligible to take part in a UW Study Abroad program
- Apply and be accepted into a university or departmental exchange
- To learn more about University of Washington’s exchange partners, visit the UW Study Abroad website and talk with an adviser. The link is: http://www.washington.edu/studyabroad/
How to Apply:
- To be applying for scholarships, the candidates are required to login themselves through the given link: https://weblogin.washington.edu/
- The online GO!STEMXchange application consists of several components:
- Basic information about your study plans
- Curriculum vitae, resume, activities list
- Three short answer essays on the following topics:
- Please share a little about your study abroad program. Where will you go, what will you study, and what are the interesting components that drew you to this program?
- Address how study abroad fits or complements your academic and career goals.
- If you have previously studied abroad, how will this experience be different?
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Scholarship award amounts will vary based on program costs, up to $4,000.
The application must be submitted on or before February 15, 2017.
For More Information CLICK HERE