The Christophers is organizing the annual College Video Contest to graduate or undergraduate students at a college or university. College students are invited to create a film or video (5 minutes or less in length) that best communicates the message and mission of The Christophers and its belief that one person can make a difference. First prize, second prize, third prize and five honorable prizes are of $2000, $1000, $500 and $100 each respectively.
The Christophers was founded in 1945 by Father James Keller, M.M. Mission of the Christophers is to encourage people of all ages, and from all walks of life, to use their God-given talents to make a positive difference in the world.
- Entrants must be enrolled in and attending undergraduate or graduate college classes, full or part time, between Sept. 1, 2016, and Dec. 15, 2016
- Entrants must be currently enrolled in and attending a graduate or undergraduate program at a college or university.
How to Apply:
To be applying, the candidate must create the video on the theme “One Person Can Make a Difference”. Download and complete the application form through the given link:
Entries must interpret some variation of the theme, “One Person Can Make a Difference”.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a completed entry form. All forms must be signed. This form may be photocopied.
- Entries must be 5 minutes or less in length.
- Entrants who do not obtain and cannot provide written documentation of all necessary rights and permissions for music, images, video clips and any and all other non-original aspects of their entry will be disqualified.
- Entries must be submitted as DVDs that they are able to upload onto their site or send them a link to your video to the email s.holinski-at-christophers.org with the Subject Heading Video Contest 2016.
- Each DVD or email (with link) must be labeled with the entrant’s name, email address, home address and telephone number, as well as the title and length of the entry.
- All entries become the property of The Christophers. Entries cannot be returned.
- Winning entrants who are U.S. citizens or residents will be required to provide their Social Security Number before cash prizes can be awarded.
- Candidate can send entries to the given address:
College Video Contest,
5 Hanover Square,
22nd Fl., New York, NY 10004
- Entries must be submitted as DVDs that we are able to upload onto our site or send us a link to your video to the email s.holinski-at-christophers.org with the Subject Heading Video Contest 2016.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Winners will receive the following cash awards:
- First Prize: $2,000
- Second Prize: $1,000
- Third Prize: $500
- Up to five Honorable Mentions: $100 each
The application Deadline is December 15, 2016, and winners will be announced on April 27, 2017
Visit the Link Below for more Information: