Houzz.Inc is excited to announce the new Houzz Scholarship Program. Their goal is to support the next generation of students studying architecture, interior design and landscape architecture. They are looking for the best, brightest, and most innovative students in the residential design world.
Houzz Inc. is the leading platform for home renovation and design, providing people with everything they need to improve their homes from start to finish – online or from a mobile device.
- All students 17 years of age or older currently enrolled or plan to enroll in interior design, architecture, landscape architecture, or architectural engineering programs in the U.S. to apply for one of these three scholarships.
- These scholarships are open to both undergraduate and graduate students.
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to fill out a form about their education and answer an essay question through the given appropriate links. You will also be required to include a link to your Houzz profile, complete with images from your portfolio.
- Houzz Sustainable Residential Design Scholarship 2016-2017: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3001524/Houzz-Scholarship-Q3-Sustainable-Residential-Design
- Houzz Women in Architecture Scholarship 2016-2017: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2844606/Houzz-Scholarship
- Houzz Residential Design Scholarship 2016-2017: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3001523/Houzz-Scholarship-Q2-Residential-Design
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The selected student of the three scholarships will receive $2,500 each to contribute to their education.
Application Deadline for the three scholarships is December 31, 2016.
For More Information, visit the Link below: