The USC Latino Alumni Association is offering USC Latino Alumni Association Scholarship Program for graduate and undergraduate students. The scholarship is intended to fund those students who have demonstrated a commitment to the Latino community, shown leadership potential and exceptional academic and professional potential. Scholarship awards range from $2,000 to $5,000 per academic year for undergraduate students and $1,000 to $5,000 per academic year for graduate students.
The USC Latino Alumni Association (LAA) is one of the nation’s leading Latino alumni organizations, devoted to the academic advancement and development of Latino students attending USC.
Scholarship applicants must be enrolled as full-time students:
- Undergraduate students must complete a minimum of 12 units per semester with a 3.0 cumulative GPA graduate students must complete a minimum of 8 units per semester with a cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- Graduate students must complete a minimum of 8 units per semester with a cumulative 3.0 GPA.
How to Apply:
The candidates must download the application form through the given link to be entered in The USC Latino Alumni Association Scholarship Program:
- For undergraduate student, the link is: https://usclatinoalumniassociation.wufoo.com/forms/qbqfzch1x01q0k/
- For Graduate student, link is: https://usclatinoalumniassociation.wufoo.com/forms/r75b504120gwvg/
For applying this scholarship you must:
- Personal statement.
- 2 Original Letters of recommendation (required for all applicants – on letterhead stationary)
- Official transcripts (required for all applicants)
Send any pending documents to (postmark by the deadline):
USC Latino Alumni Association Scholarship Committee
3607 Trousdale Parkway
Ronald Tutor Campus Center, Room 324
Los Angeles, CA 90089-3104
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The undergraduate students will receive award $2,000 to $5,000 per academic year. And graduate students will receive $1,000 to $5,000 per academic year.
The application deadline is February 1, 2017.
Visit the Link below for More Information: