TOBI CARES, online fashion label representing the casual, cool, and sexy attitude of Los Angeles is proud to offer their annual TOBI CARES Scholarship for the female undergraduate student enrolled in a four-year college or community college. TOBI CARES is inspired by stylish, successful women from all walks of life and aim to inspire the next generation of young women to pursue higher education, leadership, and of course, personal style. A $3,000 Scholarship and $200 Tobi.com store credit will be awarded to one winner.
Tobi is a Los Angeles – based online fashion label. They design and release new products daily and sell them exclusively on tobi.com.
- Applicant must be a female enrolled as an undergraduate student in a four-year college or community college.
- Applicant must be an incoming freshman, sophomore, junior or senior to qualify.
- Applicant’s desired college must be in the United States.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply on-line through the given link to be enter in TOBI CARES Scholarship Program: http://www.tobi.com/tobi_cares/scholarship_program/application
- Applicant must answer all essay questions in application form (up to 200 words each):
- How has your personal style shaped the way you approach and view success?
- Describe your career aspirations and your educational plans to meet these goals.
- Why are you a good candidate to receive this award?
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Scholarship award of $3,000 will be given to one outstanding recipient in the United States. The winner will also receive $200 in Tobi.com store credit for a shopping spree.
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is December 31, 2016. The award will be announced January 31, 2017.
Vist the Link below for More Information: