The Staver Law Group is pleased to announce their third annual Scholarship Program names as “Staver Law Group National Scholarship”. Those who are currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States, can apply. The aim of program is to facilitate people who have been hurt in Chicago car accidents or other types of personal injury situations, struggling to keep up with medical bills and their daily lives. The scholarship is worth up to $5,000 stipend and educational expenses to the winners.
Staver Law Group, PC is a Chicago-based law firm with lawyers who help people who’ve been injured by no fault of their own. As personal injury lawyers, It helps to people who are facing financial or physical recovery.
In order to be eligible for the Staver Law Group National Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicants should also demonstrate good character and strong motivation despite challenges.
How to Apply:
Candidate can apply either on-line or offline to be enter in the Staver Law Group National Scholarship Program.
- You can apply on-line through the given link: http://www.chicagolawyer.com/college-scholarship-essay-online-application/
- For applying off-line, the candidate can download PDF form through the given link: http://19161presscdn018.pagely.netdnacdn.com/wpcontent/scholarship/Staver_Law_Group_Scholarship_Application_Form.pdf
- A current high school, college, or graduate school transcript
- An essay of 300-500 words exploring how personal injury lawyers play a role leading safety initiatives by helping those injured and how you as an individual can promote personal and community safety into your everyday life
The candidate can send completed application through the email: scholarship-at-chicagolawyer.com
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The winner will receive $5,000 towards educational expenses. The scholarship must be applied to tuition and other education-related expenses.
The completed application must be submitted on or before December 1, 2016.
For more Information, visit the Link Below:
If you have any question, candidate can contact at (312) 801-2019 or email: scholarship-at-chicagolawyer.com