Sharps Compliance Inc. is now accepting the application for its Scholarship Essay Contest. Sharps’ essay contest is open to all students who have been accepted to or are currently enrolled in an accredited university in healthcare related studies. Sharps Compliance strives to innovate new services that are regulatory compliant and environmentally sensitive. They will be awarding three prizes like $1500, $1000 and &750 respectively to the top three essays chosen by a panel of judges.
Sharps Compliance is a leading single source provider of regulatory compliant services for the healthcare market. They focus the services on small to mid-size generators of medical waste, pharmaceutical waste, and hazardous waste.
To be eligible to win Sharps’ scholarship:
- You must be a U.S. or Canadian citizen
- Have been accepted to or be currently enrolled full-time as an undergraduate, in an accredited university for the spring 2016 semester in healthcare related studies
- Proof of eligibility may be required.
- There is no entry fee or cost to the writer. No funds will be solicited by Sharps Compliance, Inc. now or at any time in the future about this scholarship
- The scholarship is not open to persons, or relatives, previously or currently affiliated with Sharps Compliance, Inc., in any capacity
How to Apply:
To be considered for the essay contest, the candidates must submit an essay on the topic: Single-Use Medical Devices (SUDs)
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of reprocessing and recycling single-use medical devices (SUDs). Should SUDs be reprocessed or recycled? Why?
- Submissions must be 1,250 to 1,500 words.
- Essays are to be submitted with a signed copy of this form.
- Fill out the entry form that can be downloaded from the given link: http://www.sharpsinc.com/pdf/Sharps_Scholarship_Essay_Spring_2017.pdf
- Attach a copy of essay to your final submission. All applications received without this form will be automatically disqualified
- You may submit your essay via email to scholarship-at -sharpsinc.com or by mail to:Attn: Michele Guzman, Sharps Compliance, Inc.,
9220 Kirby Drive, Ste. 500,
Houston, TX 77054.
Awards are as follows:
- First Prize: $1,500
- Second Prize: $1,000
- Third Prize: $750
Entry deadline is December 2, 2016, and winners will be announced on December 9, 2016.
for More Information visit the link below: