- Applicants must be classified as an international (non-EU) student for fee purposes.
- The fee discount will be calculated on the basis of the standard tuition fee for each year of their course. The discount will not be applied to a year spent abroad or on an industrial placement (these years have a greatly reduced fee anyway).
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship, awarded either centrally or by a department. If they are awarded more than one scholarship, they will, therefore, receive only the higher value award.
- The scholarship is only valid for entry in September 2017.
- If students currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, they will still need to fulfil any conditions stated in their offer letter.
- The scholarship is only available for campus-based courses.
How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered. If successful, students will be notified when final results are available. Applications to UK universities must be made through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) for entry to full-time undergraduate degrees.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2017.
For more information, Click Here