Success Scholarship: This scholarship scheme is open to those holding foreign citizenship (Turkish citizens holding dual citizenship and exchange students are ineligible). Success Scholarship rewards top performing Undergraduate, Master and PhD students studying currently in any programme in Turkish universities based on academic merit and ambition.
- Applicants must have not previously been awarded a place in Türkiye Scholarships (including Devlet, Hükümet, Himaye, Success and Support Scholarships).
- Students currently benefiting from these scholarship schemes or students whose grants have been cancelled for any reason are also ineligible for Success Scholarship.
- Holders of any other scholarship given by other institutions cannot apply for this scholarship.
Success Scholarship Application Requirements:
• Actual Transcript (required)
• Photocopy of a valid ID or passport (required)
• Passport Photo (required)
• National & international exam results (optional)
• Foreign language exam results (optional)
Those who are currently studying in Turkey and transferred to another Turkish university, provided they completed at least one academic year (2 terms – except prep school) in Turkey, must upload the documentation of both universities to the application system.
For more informaion, click here