Are you seeking advanced study in architecture, art, dance, landscape architecture, music, theatre, or urban and regional planning? The College of Fine and Applied Arts (FAA) is inviting you to apply for the Kate Neal Kinley Memorial Fellowship. The graduate students of the college or university of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign are eligible to apply for the fellowship. The Fellowship’s goal is to promote advanced study in fine arts. The winning candidates will get up to three additional awards of lesser amounts $20,000, $20,000, $9,000.
The College of Fine and Applied Arts at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (FAA) is home to a diverse constellation of programs devoted to training, research, and innovation. It is dedicated to the advancement, practice, and understanding of the arts.
- The graduate students of the College of Fine and Applied Arts of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Graduates of similar institutions of equal educational standing whose principal or major studies have been in the fields of architecture, art, dance, landscape architecture, music, theatre, and urban and regional planning.
- Although there is no age limitation for applicants, other factors being equal, preference will be given to applicants who have not reached their 25th birthday.
How to Apply:
Interested candidate can apply on-line application for the fellowship through the given link:
The candidate may submit one of the following:
- Video audition for Dance
- Video/Audio audition, prescreening, or portfolio for Music
- Video audition or portfolio for Theatre
- Application for the Kate Neal Kinley Memorial Fellowship (advanced study only)
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Three major fellowships are awarded:
- One of up to $20,000 in any field of music
- One of up to $20,000 in architectural design and history, art, and design, dance, instrumental or vocal music, or theatre
- One of up to $9,000 in architecture, art, dance, landscape architecture, theatre, or urban and regional planning
- Up to three additional fellowships of lesser amounts may also be granted upon committee recommendations.
- The fellowships are to be used by the recipients toward defraying the expenses of advanced study in the United States or abroad
The application deadline is December 1, 2016, and recipients will be announced in early to mid-April 2017.
Link for More Information: