Forklift Systems wants to lift up a worthy undergraduate student to announce the Forklift Systems ‘Giving Students A Lift Scholarship’. The scholarship award is a way for Forklift Systems to help one promising student on his or her journey through higher education. The winner will receive a one-time $1,000 scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses: including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2016-2017 academic year.
Forklift Systems is a 38-year-old private, family owned material handling business serving companies throughout the Southeast and Midwest. The company was originally founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States, and may not be an associate (employee) or direct relative of an associate, of any division of Forklift Systems Incorporated.
- If the applicant or the applicant’s parent/legal guardian is employed by Forklift Systems Incorporated at the time of award, the student is no longer eligible and will forfeit the scholarship.
- Incoming freshmen: Applicant, as of November 2016, must be enrolled as a student for fall 2016 at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university.
- Current freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors: Applicant must have a cumulative college grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale, and be enrolled full-time at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university by August 1, 2016.
How to Apply:
- To be considered for a scholarship, fill out the scholarship application form. The link is: http://forkliftsystems.com/corporate/scholarship/#formApply
- Write a convincing, heartfelt essay describing what field of study you are or will be pursuing during your college education, and what excites you about this subject. The essay should be between 500 – 1,000 words
Email your essay attached as a Microsoft Word document (for PC users) or as a Pages document (for Mac users) to scholarship-at-forkliftsystems.com. In the email include your Full Name and Phone Number, and school email address.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
A $1,000.00 award will be provided to a deserving undergraduate student.
Submission will be accepted until November 30th, 2016, 11:59p EST.
Visit the Link below for More Information: