Accenture launches HealthTech Innovation Challenge to Foster Technology Innovation in the Healthcare Industry. The aim is to bring together startup firms and prominent life sciences and health companies to address challenges including access, affordability, transparency and security. The winners will gain direct access to the leading companies in their target customer or therapeutic sector, while industry leaders gain exposure to fully vetted, cutting-edge technologies as they evolve. The program will help harness the industry’s $6.5 billion in start-up funding fueled by open innovation.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The program is open to all companies, but must meet the following criteria:
- Early stage company where access to life sciences and health companies is critical to your business
- Not an established or well-known technology business in Life Sciences and Healthcare
- Have a beta product to demonstrate and share access to program partners under NDA
- Ability to attend the StartUp Health Festival gala event in San Francisco, January 9, 2017
- Must show demonstrate that access to senior level life sciences executives will have a meaningful impact on your growth
How to Apply:
To be entering the contest, you should login with your Facebook or LinkedIn Accounts. The link is given below:
The four categories startup companies can enter in the Accenture HealthTech Innovation Challenge are:
- Help ME have easier access to healthcare where applicants address how the underserved or remote populations can be better supported in their health and lifestyle needs.
- Help ME get better faster where applicants address how services can be provided to support care plan adherence and improved outcomes; how real world evidence and/or non-traditional data streams can be used to improve patient outcomes.
- Help ME better manage my health where applicants address how consumers (patients, caregivers or families) can get the right health information and services at the right time, how people’s lifestyle needs be better understood to optimize care.
- Help keep MY information private and secure where applicants address how the privacy and security of a person’s health and lifestyle information can be improved while enabling information sharing and improved care.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The program will help harness the industry’s $6.5 billion in start-up funding fueled by open innovation.
Accenture is accepting submissions through September 12, 2016, and closes on October 21, 2016.
for More Information visit the Link below: