The London South Bank University (LSBU) Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship programme seeks to offer considerable financial help to international students who wish to undertake their Postgraduate studies at the University. Study can be either full- or part-time. Courses taken across more than one year will be paid on a pro-rata basis, with the total amount not exceeding £8,000.
- Students must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of LSBU’s postgraduate programmes
- Academic excellence (qualifications obtained from outside the UK will be assessed for equivalency using Enic-Naric)
- Evidence of an applicant’s commitment to their future career and previous practical or academic achievement.
Value of Scholarships:
- Fee waiver, not exceeding £8,000 in total, for a postgraduate programme at LSBU, plus a £1,000 cash award.
- Minimum selection criteria: A first-class honours undergraduate degree from any UK university (or international equivalent), plus evidence of key academic, professional and practical achievements. Achievements should be at national or international level and demonstrate local impact.
- £1,000 cash award with an additional £1,000 off your fees for your postgraduate programme at LSBU.
- Minimum selection criteria: A minimum 2.1 in an undergraduate degree (from any university), plus evidence of key extra-curricular or entrepreneurial activities.
- £1,000 cash award
- Minimum selection criteria: Application for a MPhil, PhD or Professional Doctorate programme at LSBU.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of candidate’s course
How to Apply: Candidates are to apply online via email after they have firmly accepted their unconditional or conditional offer to study at LSBU. Candidates are advised to apply for admissions at LSBU as soon as possible to ensure they have been made an offer and have time to complete their scholarship application.
To apply for this scholarship, it is important to visit the official website (link found below) for more detailed information.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2016 for January/February 2017
for more information, visit Scholarship Webpage here