Google is offering a range of business internships across EMEA. Duration and start dates vary according to a project and location. Interns at Google bring questions and build answers. At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns–they are key players in our daily innovation. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Google Cloud, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust, and Safety, or Marketing.
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. They provide a variety of services for people and businesses.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority is given to students graduating end of 2017 or in 2018.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance or related fields.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply on-line through the given link, to be considered for internship program: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/packets/723cf6f7-1475-4f90-9288-786ae0d4409d/form
- Business Internships are typically offered in the following business areas:
- SMB Sales and Operations
- Large Customer Sales
- Google Cloud
- People Operations
- Trust and Safety
- Google Technical Services
- YouTube Partner Product Solutions
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Google Cloud, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust, and Safety, or Marketing. The intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form.
- The internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
Applications will close Thursday, December 1, 2016, 11:59pm GMT.
visit the Link below for More Information: