As part of the University’s ongoing commitment to supporting academic achievement and encouraging student diversity, the University of Stirling is pleased to offer an awards scheme for international postgraduate students.
The University will not make multiple awards to an individual student. In cases where a student qualifies for more than one University scholarship or award, the award of the highest financial value will be confirmed.
Awards are offered to students entering directly onto a full-time Masters degree programmes, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus, UK.
Eligible Countries in Africa:
Ghana, Kenya and Nigeria
Other countries: Canada, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, Norway, Oman, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, USA
Eligible Field of Study:
Courses offered at the University
- Candidates who are self-funded and liable to pay tuition fees at the overseas rate.
- Awards are available for students domiciled in, or nationals of these countries, subject to meeting country-specific academic criteria as outlined below:
- Ghana – minimum Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- Nigeria – minimum Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- Kenya – minimum Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
£3,000 reduction in the overall tuition fee payable
Duration of course
How to Apply:
Students from eligible countries will automatically be assessed for an International Postgraduate Award as part of the admissions process; there is no separate application required for this award. Students who qualify for award will be notified by Admissions, once academic offer conditions have been met.
Deadline: 31st August, 2016.