ACDelco, GM’s primary supplier of factory-authorized replacement parts, is awarding $1,000 scholarships to 100 applicants who are enrolled in the GM service training program, which operates throughout the U.S. The program aims to encourage the next generation of service technicians while celebrating ACDelco’s 100th anniversary. The program allows students to receive an associate degree and up to 90 percent of the required training to become a GM-certified technician.
The International Association of General Motors Automotive Service Educational Programs (IAGMASEP) is an association of colleges and schools in four countries dedicated to providing high-quality automotive service educational experiences to entry level technicians for General Motors dealerships.
- The contest is open only to actively sponsored Gm ASEP full-time students
- A minimum GPA of 2.0
- Remain enrolled as a full-time student the NEXT academic year following the end of the contest and
- Who, At the time of entry, are legal residents of the States Of Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachuettes, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, And Wisconsin
- Are at least 18 years of age or of the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, or older at the time of entry (“Student”). All others are ineligible to enter or win and will be disqualified.
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, the candidates must submit a 2-minute video on:
- The reason you are becoming a technician,
- Why you chose GM ASEP training to become a technician,
- How your internship has helped your education/learning to become a technician,
- What do you like about GM cars/trucks, or
- What do you like about ACDelco and their products
- The candidates can register themselves through the given link:https://iagmasep.org/scholarship/index.php?page=register
- After registration, login to view your status and track your submissions
Each winner (100 winners’ total) will receive a cash scholarship made payable to their college on behalf of the winner of $1,000.00 to be used for educational expenses.
The $100,000 GM ASEP Scholarship Contest (the “contest”) begins at 10:00 a.m. central time (“CST”) on May 16, 2016, and ends on July 31, 2016, at 11:59 P.M., CST (the “promotional period”).
For more questions, you can email asep-at-Raytheon.com
Visit the Link below for More Information about this scholarship: