Did you know that DeVry University offers millions of dollars in scholarships and grants every year, including $53 million in available funds for the 2016-2017 award year?* These are awards that you do not have to pay back, and they are available to students residing in both the United States and Canada.
Award amounts are tiered according to student GPA and enrollment status (half time, three-quarter time or full time). The higher the cumulative grade point average (CPGA), the larger the award amount may be, reaching up to $2,500 per semester for full-time enrollment with a 3.25 GPA or higher for the scholarship. Students with a 2.5 – 3.25 GPA may earn up to $2,000 per semester.
DeVry University Scholarship and Grant are available to applicants based on their incoming GPA and enrollment level. All qualifying students enrolling in associate or bachelor’s degree programs will receive an award ranging from $500 per qualifying semester up to a $25,000 lifetime award cap.
- Recipients are responsible for all other educational expenses.
- Only degree-seeking students are eligible for scholarship or grant funds.
- Readmit and resume students are not eligible for DeVry scholarships unless specified within specific award criteria.
- Alumni of DeVry University or its Keller Graduate School of Management are not eligible for scholarships unless specified within specified award criteria.
- Scholarship or grant applications must be received prior to the start of classes to be eligible. Award recipients who do not start in their intended term specified on admissions application are subject to use requirement allowing recipient one subsequent term to start classes and utilize award.
- Recipients who do not start within two terms will have their award expired and will have to reapply for available offerings at time of actual enrollment.
- Scholarship and grant recipients are expected to meet certain continuing eligibility criteria and progress in a timely manner toward completing their programs. To retain scholarship or grant eligibility, recipients must remain in good academic standing and meet additional conditions outlined in the terms and conditions document sent to award recipients.
- Students eligible for multiple group tuition rates, pricing, programs, scholarships or grants will receive the one most beneficial.
- Recipients must acknowledge receipt of the terms and conditions document pertaining to their specific scholarship or grant award. Disbursement of funds may be withheld until receipt of this document is acknowledged in writing and returned by recipients.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- 2.0 to 2.49 – $500-$1000
- 2.5 to 3.24 – $1000-$2000
- 3.25 and above – $1250-$2500
Duration of Scholarship: One time
Application Deadline: Monday, 29th August, 2016
How to Apply:
Visit scholarship webpage to apply