World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) has put forward its Logo Competition for the International people who are above 18 years of age. They are looking for creative people who will give a “face” to the year. They seek a logo that translates the value of sustainable tourism to universal development in all its dimensions. The winning candidates will get the Organization will offer, accommodation for two nights in Madrid.
The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) is the United Nations agency responsible for the promotion of responsible, sustainable and universally accessible tourism.
• The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) is open to anyone over 18 years of age.
• The contest is looking for creative people who will give a “face” to the year.
How to Apply:
To be entering in the contest, the candidates must create a logo that translates the value of sustainable tourism to universal development in all its dimensions: economic, social and environmental as per the five key areas:
• Inclusive and sustainable economic growth
• Social inclusiveness, employment and poverty reduction
• Resource efficiency, environmental protection and climate change
• Cultural values, diversity, and heritage
• Mutual understanding, peace, and security.
Logo Submission Guidelines:
1. A logo that is versatile to be used in horizontal and squared applications and various media (online and offline). The logo in:
• Vector design (ai. or eps.) and jpg (minimum size 1000×1000 px)
• Positive and negative (black and white)
2. Logo in all three languages (English, French or Spanish) as below:
• International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development 2017
• Anne Internationale du Tourisme durable pour le développement 2017
• Año Internacional del Turismo Sostenible para el Desarrollo 2017
Send your application by email to iystdlogo-at-unwto.org together with a short explanation of what it stands for and the submission form. Form can be downloaded by the link:
• The winner will get a chance to see their logo traveling around the world in all activities and campaigns related to the year.
• The winning candidates will join the official launch of the International Year in Madrid on 18 January 2017 (the Organization will offer, accommodation for two nights in Madrid).
The Logo Competition for the International Year will be running from June 23, 2016 until July 15, 2016.
for More Information, visit HERE