IUPUI has scholarships and funding for all types of international students: freshmen (first-year students), students who transfer here from other universities, current/continuing students, and graduate students.
You can qualify for two types of scholarships.
- Merit scholarships: IUPUI will automatically consider you for these scholarships when you apply for admission.
- Competitive scholarships: These scholarships require you to submit a separate application.
Value of Scholarship
IUPUI’s international student scholarships range in value from $5,000 to $27,000 per year. Some merit scholarships can be combined with some competitive scholarships.
Students are eligible for this one-time award if they:
- Meet criteria for a freshman merit scholarship
- Enrol at IUPUI in the fall term
Test Score Requirement
You must submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for merit and/or competitive scholarships. If you take these tests multiple times, submit all of your scores—we use your best scores when we determine your scholarships.
- Apply by November 1 for maximum scholarship consideration if you plan to enroll at IUPUI in the fall term.
- You must submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for most of these scholarships. If you take the tests multiple times, submit all of your scores. We use your best scores when we determine your scholarships.
- All scholarships require you to be enrolled full time in the fall and spring semesters (12 credit hours or more per semester) .
- Scholarship funds cannot be used for intensive study of English as a Second Language.
Application Deadline: 1st November
for more information, visit Scholarship Webpage