Golf Ontario provides financial assistance to deserving student golfers throughout Ontario who continue their education at the postsecondary level. Support for the program began with a Trust Fund in 1994 and more recently through the cooperation of the Golf Ontario’s corporate partners and a variety of successful marketing initiatives.
Golf Ontario also awards annual scholarships to deserving students enrolled in an Ontario Golf Management Program.
Eligible for a Scholarship
Application for a Golf Ontario scholarship is open to candidates pursuing full-time post-secondary studies fulfilling the following criteria:
- Candidate must maintain a 75% (or equivalent) overall academic average.
- Candidate must be a Golf Ontario club member or a Public Player member.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate their involvement in the game of golf.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete the scholarship application form. The link is:
• Complete academic history a transcript is mandatory
Proof of acceptance (first-year students) or proof of enrolment (returning students) from your post-secondary institution
• Proof of Golf Ontario membership
• A typed, one-page essay on “What this scholarship will mean to me” written and signed by the applicant
• One letter of recommendation from a school official
• One letter of recommendation from another appropriate source
• Documentation signed by a school official which outlines the effect any outside scholarship monies may have on existing scholarships provided by the school (for applicants attending a post-secondary school in the US only).
Application deadline is July 15, 2016. Absolutely no applications or additional documentation will be received after this date.
Please direct all inquiries to Mallory Dayman, email@example.com, (905) 852-1101 ext. 237
for more Information, visit the link below: