Ricoh USA Inc, a global information, and technology company understand that obtaining a college degree is often the foundation of a successful career in the modern economy. That’s why the company is sponsoring its scholarship program that is available for U.S. citizens, who attend full time at Historically Black College/University. Up to $2,500 scholarship award will be given to the deserving candidates.
Ricoh is changing the way people work today with innovative products and dynamic solutions that harness the power of today’s worker in a new world of work.
• U.S. Citizen/permanent legal resident
• Attend full time at Historically Black College/University (HBCU)
• Be in a Junior Year of college in the fall of 2016 (award is renewable for Senior Year – 2 years maximum)
• Majoring in: Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Information Technology or Business Operations.
• Maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.5.
• Have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by their colleges or university.
• Demonstrates leadership abilities through participation in community service, extracurricular or other activities, and/or work history
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates should login. After login, they have to complete Reference form and student application form
Up to $2,500 scholarship award will be given to the winning candidates.
Application deadline is July 7, 2016, 11:59 PM EST.
If you have more questions, you can mail to: girmu.habte-at-uncf.org
for more Information, visit: