The AvaCare Medical is thrilled to announce its annual Scholarship Program. High school senior, pursuing a degree in the medical field can apply for the given scholarship. The scholarship recognizes those who are working to better the lives of their customers and the students who are pursuing a degree in the medical field. This scholarship is awarded annually to one submission that tells about an inspiring act of kindness. The winning student will granted $1,000 toward college tuition.
At Avacare Medical, their healthcare professionals are waiting to help you find the medical supplies and equipment that are right for you, making life easier and more affordable for you and your loved ones.
Applicants for the AvaCare Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
• Citizen of the United States or in possession of an Alien Registration Card
• High school senior or enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
• Achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
• Pursuing a degree in the medical field such as therapy, nursing, medicine, nutrition, laboratory science, dentistry, etc.
How to Apply:
There is no application form from AvaCare Medical. All you need to send in is your project, a transcript, and the information listed below.
• Your full name
• Your email address (you may indicate if you do not want to receive scholarship updates)
• Your phone number
• Medical field you are pursuing
You may choose to complete any one of the following projects:
• Blog post – up to 800 words (relevant pictures may be included)
• Video – up to 1.5 minutes, in one of the following formats: .mov, .mp4, .m4v, .flv, .3gp, .avi, .wmv
• Image – up to 8.5” x 11”, along with a short description
Your application, transcript, and information can be sent either by mail or by email.
If your submission is in the form of a video, you may send your submission via email only. Email is: scholarships-at-avacaremedical.com
You can mail a printed version of your (typed) writing or image to:
Attn: Scholarship Department
1665 Corporate Road West
Lakewood, NJ 08701
The winning candidates will get $1000 scholarship amount.
All projects must be emailed or postmarked by December 15, 2016.
for more Information, visit HERE