TaskEasy is proud to introduce the inaugural TaskEasy Scholarship for Future Entrepreneurs. We will be giving away five $1000 scholarships to students who are passionate about business and we couldn’t be more excited about it.
At TaskEasy, we’re passionate about students because we know that you are the future and we believe you have what it takes to build your own business.
We live in a world where problems exist that can only be solved by a creative solution and TaskEasy Company knows that there are students out there who have what it takes to find solutions that will change things for the better. That’s why TaskEasy is proud to introduce the inaugural TaskEasy Scholarship for Future Entrepreneurs. This scholarship is for students who have an entrepreneurial spirit and who aspire to change the future. Three winners will be selected and each will get $1,000 scholarship.
TaskEasy brings online convenience to property and yard maintenance. They offer a simple process for property owners and managers to order services. They build digital tools to improve contractors’ efficiency and support their businesses.
• Scholarships are available to all full-time students registered at an accredited university in the U.S. who have an entrepreneurial spirit and who aspire to change the future.
• One of three scholarships will be reserved for a student or family member associated with the landscape/lawn care industry.
How to Apply:
• Complete the scholarship entry form. The link is: https://www.taskeasy.com/scholarships/
• Submit a 500-word essay to scholarships-at-taskeasy.com (.doc or .docx is the preferred file type). Your essay should be based on a difficult obstacle you have overcome in your life, the resources you used to succeed and what inspired you along the way.
• Submit a 60 to 120-second video illustrating a difficult obstacle you have overcome, what resources you used to succeed, and what inspired you along the way. Use family, friends, teachers, and mentors to tell your inspiring story. Students who can best illustrate their successes will have a greater chance of winning.
Three $1,000 scholarships will be given to the winning candidates for the fall 2016 school year.
You can apply for the scholarship by July 30, 2016
for More Information, visit the Official WebPage HERE: