The University of New South Wales offers Humanities and Languages Equity Scholarships for Australian and international students to pursue Bachelor, Graduate as well as Masters Program at The University of New South Wales.
Brief Description: The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and support disadvantaged students to undertake programs of study run by the School of Humanities and Languages.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be commencing one of the following UNSW degrees:
- Bachelor of International Studies (in single or dual mode)
- Graduate Diploma in Environmental Management
- Master of Applied Linguistics
- Master of Environmental Management
- Master of Interpreting
- Master of Interpreting and Translation
- Master of Translation; and
- Be able to demonstrate financial disadvantage and/or other socioeconomic circumstances by applying through UAC for an Equity Scholarship.
- There are no residency requirements. All students (local and international students) are eligible.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor, Graduate as well as Masters Program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the School of Humanities and Languages.
Scholarship Award: Each scholarship will have a value of $10,000 per annum and a total maximum value of $20,000. The duration of the scholarship will normally be two years.
National/International Students: All students (local and international students) are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply: Applicants must submit a UAC Equity Scholarship application by Friday 9th February 2017.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is February 9, 2017.
For more Information CLICK HERE