The Sabanci University is offering scholarships for international students to pursue the undergraduate degree programme for the academic year 2017-2018.
Brief Description: International Students may directly apply to undergraduate programs offered at Sabancı University. Students who are in the last year of high school or graduated from a school equivalent to Turkish high schools may apply to undergraduate programs at Sabancı University.
Eligibility: Students who have graduated from any institution that is equivalent to Turkish high schools and those who meet the application criteria below may apply for the undergraduate programs. Applicants meeting below conditions can apply:
- International students,
- Those holding Turkish citizenship by birth and renounced their Turkish citizenship, and their children under 18 who are listed in the renouncement document but documenting their certification for rights mentioned in the Turkish Citizenship Law, no: 5901, Item 7, stating that “Anyone born, either in Turkey or abroad, in the marriage of a Turkish mother or father, is a Turkish citizen.” Candidates who wish to apply within the “applications from abroad” category should examine the Turkish Citizenship Law.
- Those who hold citizenship of other countries by birth and have gained the citizenship of The Republic of Turkey / those who hold dual-citizenship,
- a) Those who hold the citizenship of The Republic of Turkey and have completed last 3 years of their high school education in another country except The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus before 01/02/2013. (Including those who have completed their entire high school education in a Turkish high school opened in another country, except The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, within the scope of MEB.)
- Those who start their high school education after 01/02/2013 in abroad, and completing entire high school education in abroad except The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. (Including those who have completed their entire high school education in a Turkish high school opened in another country, except The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, within the scope of MEB.)
- Those who hold the citizenship of The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, who reside in The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus and who have completed their secondary education in a GCE AL system, as well as those who have registered and completed their secondary education in a GCE AL system abroad between 2005-2010.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships cover 25%-100% tuition fees.
National/International Students: International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply: Required documents for application
- Online Application Form
- The copy of the test/diploma result(s) accepted by the university (Sabanci University SAT Code: 7100).
- If available, the photocopy of High School Diploma (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, notarized translation should also be submitted)
- An official transcript, showing all courses and grades taken in the entire high school education, sealed and approved by the authority of that high school.
- If taken before, copy of language proficiency exam score accepted by Sabanci University
- If available, 1 academic letter of recommendation
Note: Application documents should be posted to the university after the online application is made. The only transcript required to be original, copies of the other documents can be sent. Application documents are archived so that they are not sent back to the applicant. Applications of those who do not send original transcript are not evaluated.
Application Deadline: Early Application Period: December 19, 2016 – February 1, 2017, and last day for application: August 1, 2017
For more Information CLICK HERE