Maastricht University, Holland is offering the High Potential Scholarships to Students who are citizens of a Non EU/EEA country, that has interest in pursuing a Masters program in the Institution.
This scholarship program covers the following expenses:
– Living expenses: € 10,500
– Insurances: € 520
– Visa costs: € 311
– Tuition fees: € 13,000 or € 17,500
– Applicants must be citizens of a Non EU/EEA country.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in a well recognized Institution.
– Applicants must not be more than 35 years old.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to Maastricht University.
– Applicants must have obtained excellent results during their prior education programmes.
Interested applicants must have applied for a masters program before applying for this scholarship program.
Once you are accepted to your MA programme, you will receive a student ID number. With this number, you can login in MyUM. Don’t forget to add “i” before your student ID number when logging in.
Applicants will now have to download and completely fill in the Scholarship Application Form.
Sign in to your MyUM account (don’t forget to add “i” before your student ID number when logging in (i.e. i123456)). In MyUm, please select document type “Apply for scholarship.” Under “My Study,” you can then upload the necessary documents, including the scan of your completed application form. Only complete forms will be taken into consideration, so please fill out all fields in the form!
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 1st February 2017.
For More Information CLICK HERE