The Helen Diller Family Foundation believes that supporting Jewish teens today creates future generations of strong Jewish leaders. Hence they are announcing The Diller Award to teens ages 13-19. The primary focus of the Helen Diller Family is to support education, science, and arts and they’ve donated and helped fund programs and institutions around the world. The foundation will worth $36,000 award may be used to further the recipients’ philanthropic work or education.
The Helen Diller Family Foundation supports programs and institutions in both the bay area and throughout the world, with a focus on education, science, and the arts.
To be an eligible candidate must meet all the following criteria:
- Teens ages 13-19
- Applicants must be 13-19 at the time of their nomination
- An applicant is still qualified if they are nominated at age 19 and turn age 20 during the application review period.
- Serving in a leadership role on a project/initiative aimed at repairing the world
- Self-identify as Jewish
- Volunteering without any compensation
- Residents of the United States
- Teens are not eligible for the award if they have a sibling who has received a Diller Teen TikkunOlam Award in the preceding five years.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Helen Diller Family Foundation Award, candidate can submit online application through the given link: http://www.dillerteenawards.org/apply-and-nominate/
- Submit a nomination form http://www.dillerteenawards.org/nominate/
- Submit two recommendations submitted on the teen’s behalf (2 references OR if already nominated, 1 additional reference) http://www.dillerteenawards.org/recommendation/
- Submit a project information
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The Award recognizes up to fifteen Jewish teens who are outstanding leaders in community service with awards of $36,000 each.The award may be used in philanthropic work or education.
The application submitting deadline is January 4, 2017.
For more Information CLICK HERE