Create-A-Greeting-Card Scholarship Contest is sponsored by Prudent Publishing Company, Inc. /The Gallery Collection. All high school, college and university students enrolled at any time during the latter half of 2016 in an academic program designed to conclude with the awarding of a diploma or degree are eligible. The applicant with the winning entry will receive a cash scholarship of $10,000 plus a $1,000 prize for their school.
The Gallery Collection owned by Prudent Publishing Company, is the leading business-to-business mail order publisher of premium quality personalized Christmas, Holiday, and All Occasion greeting cards in the United States.
- All high school, college and university students enrolled at any time during the latter half of 2016 in an academic program designed to conclude with the awarding of a diploma or a degree are welcome to participate in our scholarship competition.
- This contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) the United States and the District of Columbia, as well as American Samoa, Guam, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. International students who have a student visa to attend school in the United States are considered legal residents and eligible.
- Applicants must be 14 years of age or older at the time of entry unless prohibited by law.
- Employees of Sponsor, their family members, and persons living in the same household as employees or their family members are not eligible.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Create-A-Greeting-Card Scholarship: gallerycollection.com’s annual $10,000 contest to create a Christmas card, holiday card, birthday card or all-occasion greeting card.
- Void where prohibited by law. The Contest is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- One application allowed per person. If it is determined that a person has entered with more than one identity, all of that person’s entries will be disqualified.
- No prize will be awarded to applicants who do not meet the eligibility requirements. All information on the application must be accurate and complete.
How to Apply:
- The candidates must complete the on-line scholarship application form, the link is: http://www.gallerycollection.com/greeting-cards-scholarship.htm
- The online application must include an original work of art or photograph, the applicant’s first and last name, date of birth, phone number, mailing address, e-mail address, grade level, the name of school currently attending and school’s website address. Maximum file size is limited to 2 megabytes.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- The applicant with the winning entry will receive a cash scholarship of $10,000.00 plus a $1,000 prize for their school.
- If the Winner is enrolled in an educational institution, the $10,000 Scholarship will be paid directly to the institution so far as is necessary to complete payment of the Winner’s tuition, fees, and books and supplies expenses
The Contest begins at 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) May 31, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET, March 2, 2017.
For More Information CLICK HERE