Would you like to get a scholarship that can help in future education? If yes, the Self Score Organization is offering “Self Score International Student Scholarship” for International students who are studying in U.S during the 2016-2017 academic year. SelfScore determines international student’s creditworthiness using alternative data like the ability to repay and predictive attributes such as education, major, cost of education, the source of initial funding, and future employability. Six undergraduate and six graduate students will get the scholarship of $5000 each.
Self Score is on a mission to help the underserved women and men to access proper US credit and establish their credit history while they study.
- Students studying in the U.S. on an F1, J1, or M1 visa during 2016/2017 academic year.
- Candidate must be accepted study or continuing study at an eligible college or university.
- Candidate must submit a valid I-20 or DS-2019 form.
- Candidate Must score in the top 15% on a standardized U.S. college entrance exam (SAT, ACT, GRE, or GMAT).
- Candidate should have a cumulative 3.0 GPA, higher, or equivalent from your previous studies.
How to Apply:
Candidate should be Sign-in or register before applying the scholarship through the given link:
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The Self Score Organization will award $5,000 scholarship for six undergraduate students and six graduate students.
The application deadline is December 15, 2016, and scholarship results will be announced on January 10, 2017.
For More Information, Visit the Link Below: