Scholarship don’t get any easier than the “Abbott and Fenner” Scholarship. The scholarship is for those students who have a passion and a desire to expand their potential to succeed. The scholarship is open for all high school juniors and seniors as well as all students who are currently registered in any accredited post secondary institution. The program will pay up to $1,000 striped to the winners.
“Abbott and Fenner Business Consultants” has embedded itself in providing high-quality service for the peoples. They provide widespread solutions for the business according to the requirements. The goal of A&F consultants is to help the peoples so that they can fulfill their expectations.
To be considered for the A&F Scholarship, the candidates must be high school juniors and seniors as well as all currently registered in any accredited post secondary institution.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must submit the following materials:
- The candidates must write an essay (between 500 and 1000 words) on the following topics:
- Describe your educational career and life goals
- Explain your plan for achieving these goals. Include your degree/major, why you selected it
- How this degree/major will help you achieve your goals
- All applicants should include their full name and mailing address with their submissions of the application packet.
The completed application can be send by email: scholarships-at-abbottandfenner.com
The winning candidate will get $1,000 scholarship amount.
The complete application packet must be submitted on or before June 12, 2017.
For more information on how to Apply for this Scholarship, visit Here