Public Call for the granting of 30 Training Scholarships for Graduates and graduated Administrators (graduated professionals and officials) from extraEU countries, having citizenship and permanent residence in one of the following countries: Tunisia, Egypt, Lebanon, Serbia, Montenegro and Albania. The training will have to be carried out at selected Institutes of the National Research Council based in Italy, and financed by the MultiDisciplinary Training Programme “Sciences for DIPLOMAzia2”
DIPLOMAzia2 is the second edition of the training multisectoral program generated by an agreement between the National Research Council and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation aimed at training 30 young graduates and officials from the countries of North Africa, the Middle East and the Balkan Region.
As result of the close collaboration between the National Research Council and the General Directorate for Cooperation and Development, the initiative represents a further international policy instrument aimed at strengthening the dialogue and cooperation between countries through science and research.
The selected young people will benefit from a training grant of six months financed by MAECI Directorate General for Development Cooperation (DGCS) and the activity will be carried out at those CNR research institutes involved in the program and whose missions relate to the three belowmentioned scientific fields:
1. Environment / climate change / resilience with particular attention to the Mediterranean area;
2. Management and use of food resources aimed at the sustainability of agriculture and forestry, and at the mitigation of the physical and biological impacts of climate change;
3. Governance of knowledge, management, preservation, enhancement and sustainable use of cultural heritage.
The number of scholarships will be subdivided as follows:
• 11 for Course 1
• 11 for Course 2
• 8 for Course 3
University Degree Requirements:
- Course 1: Degree in: Environmental Sciences, Natural Sciences, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Geology, Environmental Engineering.
- Course 2: Degree in: Agricultural Sciences, Forestry, Animal Production Sciences, Food Production Sciences, Veterinary Sciences, Life Sciences, Natural Sciences, Biotechnology, Environmental Sciences.
- Course 3: Degree in: Physics, Geology, Chemistry, Cultural Heritage Preservation Sciences, Architecture (with specialization in Restoration Sciences, History of Urban Planning), Archeology, Ancient Sciencesliterary philological and historicalartistic, Historic Sciences.
- University Degree as specified above in Article 1 for each Course.
- Date of Birth not earlier than 1975.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language, official certification obtained will be preferred.
- Declaration knowledge of Italian Language It is strictly ruled out any possibility of age limitation exemption.
A gross monthly sum of Euro 1.600,00 will be provided for six months.
- The application can be filled out ONLY using CNR website page http://www.cnr.it/diplomazia2/registration.html following the relevant instructions.
- The deadline is November 4th 2016 by h.15.00 CET,
for more information, Visit the Official Webpage of the DIPLOMAzia2 Training Scholarship Program 2016