Royal Holloway University of London UK will offer a total of 12 scholarships in 2017 for international students from any country in the world to study for Undergraduate and Masters programme at the univeristy.
- Open to new undergraduate students with international fee status and normally with minimum grades at GCE A-level of AAA or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement.
- The strength of a candidate’s previous academic background will also be considered. This will be assessed via the documents submitted as part of their degree application.
- Please note that in order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship you need to hold a current conditional or unconditional to study at Royal Holloway.
Value of Scholarship: These scholarships are offered as tuition fee waivers of £10,000 in total, given in instalments over three years of study at Royal Holloway: £4,000 in year 1, £3,000 in year 2 and £3,000 in year 3, unless a student spends a year abroad or on an industrial placement. In such cases, the payment will be made in year 4 instead of year 3.
For students on a four year programme with no industrial placement or a five year programme with an industrial placement, the scholarship will be paid in the first three years of the degree programme only.
How to Apply:
- You need to complete an online scholarship application form before the deadline: 28 March 2017.
- The form will be available in your applicant portal, once you have been given an offer to study at Royal Holloway.
- Before starting your application, please ensure that you have read the application guidelinesand the eligibility criteria associated with the scholarship you are applying for.
For more information, Visit Scholarship Webpage HERE
Sponsors: Royal Holloway University of London UK