The Patrick McAuslan Scholarship is for international students wishing to undertake an intensive LLM in International Economic Law (Justice and Development pathway) only.
Eligibility: To be eligible, candidate must:
- have successfully applied for the LLM International Economic Law (intensive – Justice and Development pathway; there is a separate application process for the LLM at the link above). Candidate must also have received at least a conditional offer for this LLM programme, and
- be from one of the following East African countries: Burundi, Comoros, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Rwanda, Somalia, Somaliland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- The competition is open to new students only.
Number of Awardees: 1 (one)
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship covers tuition fees of £14,775. Additionally it includes a monthly contribution towards living costs in London for the duration of the course from March to July (Approx. £ 5000). The total value of the award is worth GBP 20,000.
Duration of Scholarship: Full-time
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2016
How to Apply:
- To be considered for the scholarship you must submit this application form.
- You should also submit a separate application for admission to the LLM International Economic Law (Intensive – Justice and Development pathway).
for more information, Visit Scholarship Webpage here