Slant Marketing, Inc. is offering a scholarship to students, pursuing a degree in marketing, advertising, public relations or business administration. Slant wants to hear student’s ideas for the coolest, most inspiring, most memorable promotions. One (1) grand prize of $1,500.00 amount will be given to the winning candidate to cover qualified expenses including undergraduate tuition, fees, books, on-campus room and board for the 2016-2017 academic year.
At Slant, they provide promotional and advertising management services to help brands create memorable experiences for their customers.
- The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia
- Are at least 18 years of age or older (19 in AL & NE) and are full-time students enrolled as a freshman, sophomore, Junior or Senior
- Enrolled in one or more of the following fields: marketing, advertising, public relations or business administration at an accredited 2-year or 4- year university or college
- Carry a cumulative college grade point average (“GPA”) of at least a 3.0 on a 4-point scale at time of entry during the 2016-2017 semesters
- Limit one (1) entry per person and/or email address throughout the contest entry period
How to Apply:
- To be applying for a contest, the candidates must write an essay of 1500 words or less in which they outline their idea for a promotional experience to be created by one of their favorite brands.
- Applicants are encouraged to be specific and to establish the underlying strategic value of their idea. The entry should clearly answer the following: Why would this promotional experience be effective?
- Entrants are encouraged to be specific and establish the underlying strategic value of their idea, determine the objectives, and provide suggested methods of advertising
Essays should be submitted to slantscholarship-at-gmail.com with the subject line “SLANT Scholarship Entry.”
A $1,500.00 Scholarship Award in the form of a check made payable directly to the accredited college or university.
One (1) Grand Prize of $1,500.00 Scholarship will be given to the winning candidates.
The completed application packet must be submitted by no later than Monday, August 1, 2016, at 12 PM CST.
For More Information Visit the Link Below: