The Brunel Business School (BBS) are offering 10 MBA scholarships for UK/EU and international applicants joining the full time Brunel MBA in September 2016 and January 2017 academic year.
Successful awardees will be expected to undertake specified duties as Brunel Ambassadors for the Brunel Business School (BBS). Activities might involve representing the MBA programme at internal and external marketing and recruitment events, providing guest talks and seminars to undergraduate/postgraduate students, providing reports on each event and writing a Brunel MBA Blog and / or other initiatives as appropriate. In addition, awardees will also be expected to assume mentoring responsibilities as required by BBS.
To be eligible for a Brunel MBA Scholarship an applicant must:
- Apply and fulfill the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel Full-Time MBA programme.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on the above programme starting September 2016 or January 2017
- Complete the Brunel scholarship application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
- Applicants will normally be interviewed by members of the MBA team to assess motivation and contribution to the cohort. Interviews will take place throughout the application year.
Number of Awardees: 10 scholarships
Value of Scholarship: £10,000 tuition fee waiver
Duration of Scholarship: Will apply in year 1 only.
How to Apply:
- Apply for the MBA programme in the usual way. application form
- The application will comprise of an essay of no more than 500 words explaining why the applicant would make good ambassador for the Brunel MBA. You should describe how your academic study, professional experience and other activities merit the award.
- Late applications will not be considered.
Application Deadline: 29th July 2016 for the September intake and 30th November 2016 for the January 2017 intake.
for more information, Visit Scholarship Webpage here