This year, DevelopIntelligence L.L.C. is pleased to announce a scholarship for undergraduate or graduate degree program. DevelopIntelligence aims to support college students who are using programming to better themselves and the world. Those in Computer Science majors will be considered but it is not a requirement. Selection is based on demonstrated passion for technology, academic excellence, and leadership while working to make a difference in the world and software industry. The winning candidate will get $1000 scholarship that can be used towards college tuition.
DevelopIntelligence L.L.C. is an award-winning provider of managed technical learning solutions including software development, open source technologies, and technology leadership development.
The scholarship is open to any student who meets the following criteria:
• The student is enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college or university in the United States.
• The student has completed at least one computer science class with a grade of at least 3.4 out of 4.0, or the equivalent.
• The student has concrete plans to take at least one computer science class in the upcoming school year.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must submit the following documents:
• Curriculum Vitae,
• Copy of current transcript,
• Letter of recommendation from Professor of computer science (sent directly by the Professor by E-mail to: scholarships-at-developintelligence.com with the subject of the letter of reference from [name of student]),
• A 250-350 word essay that explains how you would use today’s technology to solve future problems.
Every year they award a $1,000 scholarship. The prize will be awarded to help toward the winner’s college tuition.
The applications are due before August 1, 2016.
for more Information, visit the Official Webpage HERE