University of Ljubljana is offering scholarships to international mid-level professionals to undertake MBA in Economics at the University.
Candidates can apply to the scholarship even though their selection process is still in progress. Candidates must be from an eligible country and have at least three years of work experience. Applicants must display outstanding academic qualifications, leadership experience, international impact (academic and business) special honours and achievements. In addition, applicants should show an ambition to make a difference by working.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Slovenia
Eligible Field of Study: Economics
Eligibility: Due to the limited number of places available in the MBA programme, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- at least three years of meaningful working experience (middle to top management);
- proficiency in English;
- successfully finished undergraduate education;
- fulfil the online registration form;
- provide all the certificates which show that the above mentioned criteria have been fulfilled;
- display outstanding academic qualifications, leadership experience, international impact;
- write a short motivation letter; and
- successfully undertake an in-depth interview.
Selection Criteria: The scholarship is applicable for self-financing candidates and not for companies.
Number of Awardees: Not stated
Value of Scholarship: €4,000
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of course
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2016
For More Information on How to Apply: Visit Scholarship Webpage HERE