Barclays Bank of Botswana is proud to announce the ninth round of request for applications from students who wish to pursue their Master’s Degree. The Barclays – F.G. Mogae Scholarship Fund was established in 2008 in honour of the former president of Botswana, Mr Festus Mogae. Scholarships are available for individuals who wish to pursue a Masters Degree at a recognized institute of higher learning in Botswana. The desired courses of study are: Accounting; Economics; Engineering; Finance; Human Resources; Information Technology; Law; Marketing; Mathematics; and Business Management. Students from other fields of study may be considered at the discretion of the governing committee.
• Citizens of Botswana – People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
• Registered or intends to register for a Masters degree on a full time basis and not on secondment with a company
• Falls within the top 20% of her/his respective class in the final two years of undergraduate studies and should have achieved an overall aggregate pass rate of 75%
• Clean criminal record.
Primary Award Criteria
•Academic Achievements which will include grades, GPA and class rank
•Involvement in community and extracurricular activities
• Non-renewable – This means that one individual can only benefit once. Other Requirements
• Completed application form – available at all Barclays Branches
•Three letters of reference
• Financial information summary
• Acceptance Letter from an institution of Higher Learning.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The deadline for applications is Wednesday, 29 June 2016.
Collect application forms at your nearest Barclays branch or Download Application Form
for further information,visit the Official Webpage of the Barclays F.G. Mogae Scholarships 2016 Here